Translate

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Natural Cosmetics

I gave up using regular cosmetics a while back even though I cheat at times with nail polish .
The reason why I gave it up was because I was concerned for my health about what was in the ingredients labels and thought I don't want to get any Cancer or illnesses in the long run so I stopped . My point of this post is share my views because I love natural cosmetics a lot .

Favorite companies > 100 Percent Pure
really like the lip and cheek tints . they also post contests from time to time on their facebook so check up regularly if you're interested !

Heavenly Naturals
which has mineral makeup and she can custom make your own item .

right now I can't really think of any more companies that I have tried but I look for ingredients which I know about or have researched that are safe

I also have an old youtube channel which I would like to share with you all . I was hesitant at first since thought it would be strange cause it is also under another name which I made up for youtube .
moominu

Home remedies are also great .
home remedy for teeth whitening

2 comments:

Aseya said...

Ooh thanks for the info! I am not that into natural makeup, but I try and use as many natural products on my body as I can (like oils and scrubs).

Going to check out the links and your youtube now! xx

va said...

Thanks pretty ! If you have any questions at all just let me know .