Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thoughts

There is too much discrimination of sex , religion , race , everything that faces us in the media like news , tv , and more .

I can't stand when I read about gay teens killing themselves because they were bullied in school and so on .
It is a very confusing and frustrating thing being in India when you have to hear bad news about muslims
all the time being discriminated and everyone really .

It just boggles my mind at how narrow minded people really can be . I say if it bothers you then stay away from this negativity whether it be gossip about another person , or whether you feel you reveal too much personal information to a friend or someone you don't know that well * which is what I have done and felt terrible about it in the end .
Seriously right now I am just an emotional mess and feel confused , tired , and just not myself , maybe it is because it's that time of the month , lol . I am kind of afraid to share that tidbit about period and all but as women we all have it then why not share and unite about when we feel down instead of tearing each other apart and being distant .
I don't know I am just all over the place with my thoughts and all . Maybe it is the weather here too since it is very hot and humid here in central India .

What do think ? Am I alone or are there others who feel the same >

No comments: